At Coral we are licensed distributors and warranty service center for Summit bodies in British Columbia.
What makes Summit superior?
Summit bodies are built to last in the northwest. Designed with features to combat corrosion, and any other deterioration associated with a moisture and salt heavy life.
Standard equipment on all of our Dry Freight vans includes:
- Summit’s fuel-saving, aerodynamic front end
- Our laminated hardwood floor
- LED interior and exterior lighting
- A translucent fiberglass roof that lets in the right amount of light
- A stainless steel rear frame and front corners that will still look good after years of use
- Composite doors that won’t fade, chip or peel
- Indestructible composite liner slats made from recycled material
From custom side and rear doors, lift gates and bumpers, to interior cargo control, shelving and storage, we build it to last.